Saturday, June 12, 2010

About the photos

I'm eating up the meagre amount of photos that blogger allows. What I'll do is post them to the Facebook group and Flickr account instead of here. Facebook links to twitter, and you should be able to see the photos through twitter. I know, it sounds terribly convoluted, doesn't it? You could just become a fan on Facebook and see them there.

There's also a group on Ravelry now.

I'll keep you updated on where you can find pictures.

I'm hoping to get the bugs worked out of my picture taking in the next day or two. I've got yarns ready to go onto etsy, but right now I'm having trouble with the colors washing out. It's to do with my lighting, and I've got a cunning plan that I'll try tomorrow.

I did drop off some yarns at Needle Nook today. It's the Chris sock yarn, a blend of 75% wool and 25% nylon. I think it will probably be ready for sale by Monday, if not tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Does Blogger let you post links to Flickr photos so that they show up on your blog? Typepad does, but I'm not familiar enough with Blogger to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, blogger will let me link to Flickr. That's what occurred to me sometime last night.

    ReplyDelete